LOOKING TO HONE YOUR FUNNY?
The Comedy Project’s Training Center program is happy to continue to provide comedy classes and education this fall through our new virtual class options.
Our focus for Fall 2020 is to provide a variety of shorter electives so that our students can get a feel for online comedy learning before committing to our regular 8 week sessions. We hope to continue our regular in-person comedy classes of Improvisation, Sketch Writing and Comedy Performance in early 2021.
Fall 2020 Classes will be delivered through Zoom and classes meet synchronously. Most classes meet for 4 weeks with the exception of Improv 1 which meets for 6 weeks.
2020 Virtual Class Schedule
- Stand Up 101: Wednesdays Oct 7-Oct 28 7-9pm (Performance and Writing) Waiting List
- Virtual Performance: Tuesdays Sep 29-Oct 20 7-9pm (Performance and Writing) Waiting List
- Writing a Comedic Song: Thursdays Oct 1-Oct 22 7-9pm (Writing)
- Character Exploration: Tuesdays Oct 27-Nov 17 7-9pm (Improvisation and Writing)
- Improvisation 1: Wednesdays Oct 7-Nov 14 7-9pm (Improvisation)